Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Monday, April 07, 2008

My Last Post

Since I have not posted in quite some time and since there simply isn't anything worth posting lately, I have decided to close this blog for now. In the future I may start a new one up when I have more time or if interesting things start happenning in my life again. Life has been good though! Teaching is great and I am much looking forward to the end of May! This summer I will be working on my Master's degree while enjoying my summer off from work! I am planning on returning to teach next year at LCA and will be continuing with my Master's degree throughout the school year. If any of you have facebook, I keep that updated pretty often so you may find me on there. God bless and take care!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    learn my best site -

    [url=http://trailfire.com/ambien] ambien sleep medication [/url]

    http://trailfire.com/ambien
    [url=http://trailfire.com/ambien] addiction to ambien [/url]

     
  • At 5:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello there, I found your site by way of Google at the same time as searching for
    a comparable topic, your site came up, it appears good.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply turned into alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it's really informative.
    I'm gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate should you continue this in future. Lots of people can be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    My page fast weight loss diet

     
  • At 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your site. It appears like some of the written text within your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen before.
    Cheers

    Stop by my blog ... rheumatoid arthritis symptom checker

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home