Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Back to Spring

Ok so we are now back to Spring with temperatures in the 60's today which is at least better than snow. I am so ticked though because I come back from Holland and it's all warm and sunny and I see that Holland is all cold and dreary and now the tables have turned and it's in teh 70's in Rotterdam and still in the 50's-60's here. Oh well as long as it's not cold or rainy! Well not too much to blog about lately. I have had a bad cough for the past week and a half now and it's really getting annoying! I am tired of feeling like I am about to cough up a lung! Work continues though as does trying to find a good job in Lynchburg. I sent my resume into a really cool children's museum yesterday to be a part of their staff as they are looking for gallery staff. So we will see. I have to find something that will allow me to take classes as few days a week so say a prayer. Well I better get back to work. I have to do a presentation on STD's later this afternoon for my supervisors so they can see that I know what I am talking about in the schools, fun fun fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM , Blogger Ineke said...

    HI there,
    heard about the awfull news ofcourse.
    They didn't say which University in Virginia. Hope you are ok.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home