Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Friday, May 11, 2007

Where's Austin?

Well I know I haven't updated in a while so here is what I have been up to lately...
Basically I have been traveling all over Central Virginia and even to the coast! Traveling in Central VA has been for Worth Your Wait teaching abstinence which sorry to say WYW staff but I am sooooo sick of talking about sex all of the time! Only one more week of that though and the school year will be over for us at WYW! Then as it looks I will most likely be working a summer job at a Christian camp near the coast as a camp counselor for 8-13 year olds. I am also applying to be a Bible and History teacher at a small Christian School near Lynchburg in which I would start in August. In the middle of all of this I have still found the time to visit my two most favorite places in Virginia (Sharp Top Mountain and Virginia Beach)! This was a few weeks ago so there were still no leaves on the trees on the mountain tops. It's nice and green now though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home