Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Thursday, August 09, 2007

new teacher orientation

This week has been new teacher orientation at Liberty Christian Academy. So far all is good except for it's a lot of information all at once. There are so many procedures for teachers to follow! Today we went over emergency procedures and I cracked up at the form you are supposed to fill out if there is a telephone call about a bomb threat. You are supposed to ask the caller all these details about the bomb, where it's located etc. then ask the caller who they are and where they are calling from. Yeah right! Like the bomber is going to tell you all of that! I wish I coudl remember all of teh questions. They were hilarious! I saw the classroom I am supposed to be getting today! It is huge! There is even a huge window looking out accross the campus! I hope it's true and I get that room. Right now it's still being finished as it's brand new and so nothing is really set in stone. We will see! I will post pics soon of LCA and my class room once I get moved in.

Well I am thinking I will change the direction of this blog to stories from the classroom as I am now a teacher! I will try to keep it updated more and include humorous stories from my classes leaving out the names of course. Let me know what you guys think. First of all does anyone still read this blog? If you do let me know.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes, we do still read your blog. Please continue. I think stories from the classroom will be fun. Glad things are going well. See you soon.

     
  • At 6:31 AM , Blogger Practically Dutch said...

    I read it!! Am very happy for you finding this job, it sounds so exciting! It has always been my dream to become a teacher. The problem is, im a little bit thick.

     
  • At 6:27 AM , Blogger Ineke said...

    I read it too, and i can imagine you want to have a new "core theme". Are you actually starting a new blog for that?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home