Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's official!

It's official I have been hired as a full-time Bible teacher at Liberty Christian Academy! I am so excited! The past few years I have really found a love for teaching and now I will get to teach my favorite subject every day. As far as I have been told I will be teaching 8th grade Bible which is great as this is my favorite age group. In addition to this I will be starting on my Master's degree at Liberty University since it will be free! So I will be very busy starting the middle of next month.

Right now I am in Lynchburg for the weekend looking for an apartment and on Sunday I will be signing my contract with the school! Camp has been going well although this week seemed long and tiring. I did switch from 13 year olds to 9-10 year olds and the younger ones require more attention and TLC. The 13 year olds are very independent and needless to say I will be switching back to them this next week. Man I need to post some pics. I will soon I promise!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM , Blogger Ineke said...

    Congratulations! Sounds like everything is turning out perfect!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home