Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Saturday, April 07, 2007

An update at last!


Ok so it has been a while since I have updated my blog so I have decided to step out of the silence and write something. It’s hard to believe that I have already been home for two weeks! The week I got back I got right to work with the organization I used to work for before I left teaching abstinence education in the schools. This is only for a few months so that I can get on my feet financially then I will be moving to Lynchburg this summer and will start Seminary at Liberty Theological Seminary in the fall. So as you can see I am pretty much right back into the swing of things. Other than that there is really not that much to type. I have just been working and catching up with friends. The weather here has been so beautiful the past few weeks with warm temperatures and lots of sun shine and then yesterday winter came back and brought with her snow! So enjoy the picture of our house with snow and I will attempt at keeping this blog up and interesting.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM , Blogger Ineke said...

    Is this for real Austin?
    Can't believe it.
    We're having 20C here.

    Anyway.
    Good to hear from you.
    Life quickly catches up with you once you're back doesn't it?

     
  • At 12:42 PM , Blogger Practically Dutch said...

    Pleased to hear you are home and happy!! Like Ineke says it is hard to believe you are haveing snow!! We've been tanning ourselves in the garden!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home