Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Going home

Well as some of you know I have decided to come home earlier than expected. Instead of May I will be coming home March 25. So todayI told my friends at church and since I don't know if I will be able to make it back to church before I leave we took pictures. So now you all can see some of the people I have been going to church with the past 4 months. I will miss them and our little English service dearly. This church has meant so much to me the past 4 months and has served as a huge encouragement along the way.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You're coming home??? Um, so I guess that's I get for not checking your blog more. Please email or message me the details (in all your free time).
    Christine

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home