Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sesame Chicken at last!


Well tonight I finally got some good sesame chicken here in Holland and from my own kitchen! As some of you know my favorite Chinese dish is sesame chicken. I have not been able to find it anywhere here and it has almost driven me crazy! So I finally decided to just go ahead and try to make some. So I got online and found a good recipe for the sauce and Coen and I decided to go ahead and make it. Coen (the father) fried the chicken and I prepared the sauce and I must say that it was pretty good! I will work on the sauce a little and maybe try a different batter for the chicken next time but it was pretty tasty for my first time making sesame chicken. So here is a picture and if you have never had sesame chicken go out and try some at your favorite Chinese establishment! (If you live near Lynchburg I recommend the Shanghai Express on Wards Road)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home