Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Getting ready to go

Hey all you faithful readers of my blog! I hope you are all well. Not too much going on here lately. I am just working hard to get ready to leave and trying to tie up all of the loose strings. I have moved back in with my parents till I leave and have been attempting to organize all my stuff and get all of the things I will take with me together. I have much shopping to do and I just can't wait to get it all done and get on the plain.

Hey, I was actually wondering how many people are regularly looking at my blog and who you are. So here is the challenge! If you read this post please leave me a comment to let me know who you are (first names will be fine). Well I need to get going. Later, Austin

9 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ooh me me!!!
    -Christine

     
  • At 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dad will always be looking and holding you up in Prayer.

     
  • At 7:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wild horses couldn't pull me away from the computer and checking your blog regularly. Love, Mom

     
  • At 1:52 PM , Blogger Austin said...

    Christine, you have to tell me all the places in Ireland to visit! I'm going to try to make it there at some point during my year in Europe, even if it's at the end.

     
  • At 4:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Austin,

    I'll be checking in on you so be sure to take lots of pics!

    Cheers and Ciao!
    Alex

     
  • At 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Of course! I'll be glad to plan out an exquisite route for you. A lot has probaby changes in 7 years since I was there (like the cost!), but most of it is probably the same.
    -Christine

     
  • At 1:53 AM , Blogger James said...

    I don't read; I only comment.

     
  • At 1:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     
  • At 5:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home