Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My early going away party!

Well this past Friday all of my co-workers at Worth Your Wait (abstinence education) threw me and Steve a going away part since Steve is moving to Wyoming and me the Netherlands! We had a blast! Everybody at work loves to eat and so there was gobs and gobs of food and fun! I can truly say that it has been a huge blessing working at WYW this year and I know I will miss my great co-workers. Lee, I will miss talking about American Idol with you and you firing someone almost daily! Cindy, thank you for your many prayers and leadership. All you guys stay in touch!

Not much else going on right now in my life except work and school! So I will spare you all the boring details and close for now. Take a look at the pics below. For some reason they remind me of a song called Mambo # 5, well maybe not.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM , Blogger Ineke said...

    Busy with work and school. I take it then that after your goodbye party they still expect you to show up,:) or do you work elsewhere?

     
  • At 10:20 PM , Blogger Austin said...

    Yeah, I am working there through July but they threw the party now because Steve is moving this week to pastor a church in Wyoming. I already left my job as the Children's Director at the church but am staying on as a volunteer on Sunday mornings through July as well. So yes life has been busy but good!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home