Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Last night!

Last night was the most fun I have had in a long time! My roommate Bryan, my good friend Summer, and I went to dinner at very cool restaurant called Rapture in downtown C'ville which is a bit over priced (we had a buy one meal, get a free meal coupon) but has a great atmosphere. Then after dinner we went to the Live Arts downtown to see their performance of Arthur Miller's All My Sons! This was one of the best plays I have ever seen! I have to confess that I don't know too much about Arthur Miller but after seeing this play I will be studying his work! It was an amazing tragedy! I even shed a few tears. But you all must understand that if a play or movie is good I get so sucked into it that I almost feel like I am in it! For a description of the play visit: http://www.universalteacher.org.uk/gcse/allmysons.htm

So after the play we all went out to Jaberwoke (restaurant and bar) where they had karaoke night! It was a stitch let me tell you. I am sure you are all wondering if I sang and the answer is yes! I sang my old karaoke hit The Twist by Chubby Checker and it was so much fun. Many of you do not know that I once sang this song at the mall in Lynchburg at karaoke and won 10 free CDs. Well no prizes this night but everybody did get into it and I even had some interesting people join me on stage to dance and do back up! Lots of fun and laughs, good times!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM , Blogger James said...

    You are insane.

     
  • At 7:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You make a Momma proud! lol

     
  • At 8:28 AM , Blogger Ineke said...

    I have never been to a karaoke bar, but if you promise to do it again (and leave me alone!)I'll gladly accompany you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home