Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The carnival

Well today was fun! I, along with my fellow co-workers, went to Unionville, VA. to a community carnival to set up a booth for Worth Your Wait. It's nice getting paid to go to a carnival! It was a blast though running the games we brought for the kids. Despite the humidity at least it wasn't wicked hot like earier this week when it hit near 100 degrees (38 C)! I am looking forward to Netherland weather more each day. Well anyway we had a great day and now I am just sitting here with my friend Jeremiah taking it easy!

Well, there's not much else to tell. I have just been working and trying to get prepared for my move over-seas. I move out of my apartment on July 15 and plan on spending a few weeks with Mom and Dad. Well I must close for now so that I can prepare my lesson for tomorrow or maybe I will just watch a movie.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

     
  • At 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home