Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Over 2,000 flags to honor our fallen US soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Seperate section of flags to honor Virginia's fallen soldiers
Me and Virginia's Senator George Allen who may try to run for president in 2008
The entrance to the new Thomas Road Baptist Church which has a 6,000 seat sanctuary!
What a dirty trick! They played this impersonator off as the real George Bush for quite some time before they revealed the truth.
Actually he is quite good and has appeared on several popular late night night TV. shows.
Uncle Sam's wife even made an appearance!
(Actually this lady used to come into the bookstore I worked at all the time. What an outfit!)

5 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm sorry but I have to disagree with about the fireworks!!! They were AWFUL!!! Compared to last year and previous years, this was BAD!! We all expected them to continue after the "finale" because that is what they did last year!! I was really disappointed!! But I had a great time otherwise!! I so feel for the George W. impersonator!! UGH!! I was so excited then felt like a big fool but it was funny!!

     
  • At 1:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OOPS...I meant I fell for the impersonator not feel him!! LOL!!!

     
  • At 11:22 PM , Blogger Austin said...

    I don't remember last years fireworks.
    Although I must say that after seeing the fireworks here in C'ville on the 4th it did kind of overshadow the fireworks at Liberty. Charlottesville does have more money to spend on such things though.

     
  • At 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

     
  • At 8:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home