Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Friday, August 04, 2006

It's almost here!

Well it is Friday afternoon and I am almost ready to leave. I am about to re-pack my bags and then I will be officially ready to leave. Of course I don't leave until Sunday evening but it pays to pack early! So what have I been up to lately... Well for starters I finished work at Worth Your Wait last Friday. I finished my last distance learning class with Liberty on Sunday!! (Got an A!) Since then I have been shopping like mad and visiting friends and family. Tomorrow some good friends are throwing me a going away party here in Charlottesville. Anyone is invited so send me a message if you want to come to say goodbye. I have this theory on goodbyes though. There are no real goodbyes, only see you laters. I know that sounds cliché but it is one of my life's mottos! So as I close this last post from the US for at least a year (a new and improved European version soon to come) I close not with a goodbye, not a farewell, simply...
See you later,
Austin

1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Goodbye!! ...although, I don't ever get to see you anyway since you live several states away, so it wont really seem any different.
    -Christine

    PS Bring me back some wooden shoes ;-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home