Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Friday, October 20, 2006

Embarrassmints

Ok, allow me to say something first...I am still a conservative Christian who supports his country and president! These are national embarrassmints and they were given to me as a gift because I am American. I must say I got a good laugh and the mints are quite good. I can't approve of the Bible being brought into it but if you left that out of it then it would be a stitch. This is a pretty good representation though of what most of the world thinks about our president. In fact one of the first questions most people ask me is if I support Bush. Interestingly enough the mints were made in the USA but the tin was made in China! Now what do you think that tells us?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM , Blogger James said...

    China's been our enemy for years. We just hold them at bay by kissing up to them and giving them mints.

     
  • At 11:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Man, that's funny. And what's even more funny is how I can relate to what you were saying about the rest of the world asking if we support bush. Someone showed me the other day, a video of bush turning into Hitler. And of course I just laughed and shook my head and told them bush is a good man, but they really think he's evil. And blast that CNN world news for promoting the thought, and blast BBC for being so dang liberal, and blast the americans for feeding lies to the rest of the world. The sad thing is that they see all the terrorism and yet they still dont' support the one man trying to fight it.

    Oh, and since I havn't talked to you this week, happy birthday man. I was going to call but I didn't. Sorry.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home