Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another birthday!

Well today is Caroline's birthday and she is turning four! That means that she will go to school all day starting tomorrow. So today Ineke and I picked Caroline up from school and we all said goodbye to the friends and teachers that she has been with for the past year and a half. Now she is a big girl and will be going to school with the big kids. I think she is excited as yesterday when we picked up her brothers from school she was excited to show me her new classroom. So we will see how it goes tomorrow. Well I thought I woudl post some random pics today of the neighborhood as my friend Alex reminded me that I have not posted any of the neighborhood. So here it is and a few other random shots as well. I will try to take some more shots of the city and post them soon. As far as traveling...In two weeks I will be going to Vienna, Austria to meet up with one of my best friends Nathan Emerick who is serving as a misionary in Slovokia. We will spend Friday touring Vienna and then head out to Slovokia to where he lives. I am so excited and will take lots of pics to post! So

3 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Austin! Great checking out your blog & pictures. Glad all is going well for you! Hope you had a happy birthday! Take care & God bless! Debbie (from Boone, NC - your mom & dad's friend)

     
  • At 9:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm so jealous that you and Nathan will be touring Vienna! There are actually really cheap flights to Vienna from Dallas right now but i have to work and go to school :-(

    Christine

     
  • At 3:21 AM , Blogger Austin said...

    Oh, take a break Christine! You can always come during a school break, like in the Spring!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home