Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday!

Saturday was so much fun! I woke up feeling the best I have since I have been here. I don't know, I just had a little extra energy. I did sleep in which always helps. Well today there was a festival going on all over the Centrum or street performers. There were acrobats, jugglers, dancers, tight rope performers, and for some a combination of all of the above. In fact, I just got in a little while ago (10:30 or so) from a movie (You, Me, and Dupree) and there were still street performers going at it. Well it was so fun. This one guy (see the pic/caption below) had me laughing so hard! Every so often he would randomly pick someone out of the audience just to make fun of them, or he would pick someone out to use in a stunt and still make fun of them. He mainly juggled fire and swords and other stuff some of which while he was on a bike. It was pretty cool. Both Robbert and Morten (father and son) were picked out of the audience to take part in a stunt. We all ended the afternoon with cool drinks for everyone and a bike ride home just before the rain started.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great pics, Austin! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day. Looks like a good time was had by all. Wish I were there! :)

     
  • At 1:44 PM , Blogger James said...

    They love their festivals over there, don't they? I wish they did this sort of thing in America.

     
  • At 1:44 PM , Blogger James said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home