Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Wednesday, November 01, 2006


I know this is not a good shot but I wanted to try to show this beautiful statue from inside this catholic church in Vienna. They truely had some of the most beautiful cathedrals I have ever seen with amazing statues and art work. The sad part though was just how much Mary was the focus and center of the churches instead of Christ. You would see a beautiful picture or statue of Mary right in the center of the main part of the church and then off to the side in a small closed off part of the sancuary would be Jesus dying on the cross. It kind of made me sick. I mean no disrespect to Catholics but this is something that should be considered. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home