Austin's amazing, Fantastic Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wow! An actual new post!

I know it's been a while since I have posted so I thought I would give you all an update on how life has been in Holland recently. Life has been pretty good here since my last post. I have started my Dutch class which meets once a week on Tuesday nights from 8:00 PM till 10 PM. It is very hard but I think it will help me to talk with the kids and and Dutch people better in general. Since I last posted I have also started an art history class covering art from the Greeks to the modern age. It is all in Dutch so I don't understand a lot but it is bringing some things back to memory from Humanities class at LU and World History from Highschool. Ineke also helps to explain some things to me which helps. Other than that I have still been looking to get settled into a good church here. I have met a few pastors who are nice so we will see. Other than that I have just been taking care of the kids and going out some with some of the people in my Dutch class. I hope travel somewhere in a few weeks so I promise an interesting post soon. Later, Austin

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    More pics please of your neighborhood! Where do you run away to escape? Chin up: life is about to get interesting again!

    Ciao and cheers,
    Alex the Cat.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home